Employer Strategies to Stifle Healthcare Inflation seminar3/7/2023
Pressure is mounting across multiple fronts that will lead to benefit cost challenges not felt in years. This session will provide context behind the “why” and offer insights into market trends and strategies to beat back inflationary pressures.
Join us for this in-person seminar with two available sessions. Registration is available here.
Experts from Holmes Murphy will address cost containment strategies in employee benefits, trends in clinical solutions, and top takeaways for recruitment and employee engagement.
- Ali Payne, ethOs President
- Brooks Deibele, Holmes Murphy Enterprise Sales Leader, Employee Benefits
- Nathan Cassin, Holmes Murphy Pharmacy Director
- Nick Karls, Holmes Murphy Compliance Director
- Nataliya Boychenko Stone, Holmes Murphy Senior Vice President
The seminar will take place at the Holmes Murphy Headquarters, 2727 Grand Prairie Parkway, Waukee on Thursday, March 9. The morning session will run 8:30-10:30 a.m. and afternoon session from 2-4 p.m.